DeWalt 5-Speed Orbital Sander Review
Today I’m going to review the DeWalt five-speed orbital sander with the Cloth Dust bag. It’s a full kit which provides you with everything you need to get started with an orbital sander.
I had a DeWalt Sander for a long time before I got this one. I’m a bit of a DeWalt man, and have been for many years. I love the products, and they are high quality. However, I’d got the bog standard Black & Decker belt Sander that my father had to start with, then I upgraded to DeWalt. I thought that that was all that was to it. Then I discovered this upgrade once again.
I loved it immediately, and I’m going to tell you why now and share my experience. You’re going to learn why this is the best orbital sander I’ve ever used.
What is the DeWalt Orbital Sander Kit?
Traditionally, if you wanted to sand down a piece of wood work, then you would have to do get a bit of sandpaper and do it by hand. Simple lengths of wood that were a little less than perfect in terms of their smoothness could take hours to finish. Now that’s obviously not the case anymore.
Because it took hours to sand down even the simplest woodwork project-people had to find a workaround to get super-smooth wood that didn’t take forever to manufacture.
This is where you’d think I’d introduce the DeWalt orbital sander, but I want to tell you that it’s not just an orbital sander. It is far more than that.
Here’s what you can expect;
- The DEWALT D26453K 3 Amp 5-Inch Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander Kit with Cloth Dust Bag
- Used for Pneumatics, Sanders & Grinders
- The product is manufactured in Mexico
- 0 Amp electronic variable speed motor adjusts from 7,000-12,000 opm providing ideal sanding speed for smooth finish
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Controlled Finishing System maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life; High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter provides maximum dust collection with or with out a vacuum
…And that’s not all. What you’re getting with this orbital Sander Kit is also the products that goes the extra mile. You’re getting a high quality, easy to use product which is light and easy to use. My mother can use it and has done in the past. That’s something that you don’t get with a lot of power tools.
You also get these benefits:
- 0 amp electronic variable speed motor adjusts from 7,000 to 12,000 opm
- Lightweight, anti-vibration design with textured grips for excellent control
- Trademarked Controlled Finishing System prevents gouging at startup
- Utilizes 5-inch, 8-hole hook and loop abrasive paper
- Includes dust bag with vacuum adapter andtoolbag
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money back guarantee
As you can tell the DeWalt five-speed orbital Sander Kit has a lot going for it.
Let’s go more into detail.
Dewalt Five-Speed Orbital Sander Review
This product is everything you could want from an orbital sander. I first came across it when I used a friend’s, before I decided to upgrade to my own very quickly.
The sander’s three amp variable speed motor means that you can do even the most stubborn of surfaces with the sander
When you use the DeWalt orbital sander, you’re going to experience an easy sanding experience, because of several things. Firstly, it’s nice to use like I said above. Secondly, it’s designed with ergonomics in mind, so your hands won’t get tired using it like they do with other products.
When you use the orbital sander from DeWalt, you’re going to find that your experience is made more pleasant by the efficient dust removal system, which is better than my other sander by a long way.
Also, you’re going to find that changing the disc is a very quick and easy process.
The problem with orbital sanders is that you do need to replace paper and other parts. It’s a mechanical tool that works very quickly. However, some manufacturers do not design with this in the mind. DeWalt do. That’s why I’ve been a black and yellow man for many years.
When you’re ready for a high quality experience with sanding, you need to ditch the cheap orbital sander you have and get the Dewalt orbital sander.
P.S. If you get it from Amazon, you’re guaranteed quick and efficient delivery and a great returns policy so in the unlikely event that you don’t like the machine, you don’t have to keep. You will love it though and you will keep it.